northern california. 05311993. twenty-one years. sonoma state university. psychology & business.
you know, if there's one thing college has taught me, it's to be independent. don't cling onto people. learn that people come and go. don't hold animosity towards the ones who leave you, but instead reflect on the memories you had when they were with you.
ME: i got accepted to UC Merced!
MOM: but you hate the school.
ME: i got accepted to sac state!
ME: i got accepted to sonoma state!
MOM: oh. i forgot you applied.
wtf. screw you guys. -____-
face it. i’m not going to get accepted to UCLA, UCI, or UCD.
so let’s appreciate the acceptances i do have. yes?
university of san francisco.
hiring a set of parents with encouraging personality traits!
- kbarnes167 likes this
- c03x1zt likes this
- badkatholic reblogged this from heyitslarry
- badkatholic likes this
- endlesslyawkward likes this
- enseazzzo likes this
- migdaliaxo likes this
- sidneylush likes this
- darwinsaysimuglay likes this
- brendasfc1 likes this
- vanillasprinkledcupcake likes this
- sariebean said: Me as your parent: Lawrence, you excel in everything you do and Congratulations and i love you.
- heyitslarry posted this